Learn how you can eat more to weigh less,
so that you can improve your health, longevity, happiness and appearance.
Been overweight for a long time? Lost weight, gained it back again, and feel you’re getting nowhere? Do you think you know what you are supposed to do but it's just not working? You’re not alone – most people are just like you. The reasons – we have so many misconceptions about food, we tend to spend time on the wrong things, and we get all excited about doing something for a short period of time rather than thinking about the long term. The fact is that anyone can do almost anything for a few weeks to a few months – the problem is what to do for the rest of your life!
- Weigh more than you'd like to?
- Feel like you've tried everything to lose excess fat?
- Try to eat less?
- End up feeling hungry and unsatisfied?
- Feel like you've got no willpower, or that there's something inside you, blocking your efforts?
- Sick of starving yourself for months only to have the few kgs you lost pile back on again when you start eating normally?
- Worried about how your weight might be affecting your health?
The solution is to eat more.
Yes. You heard me right - eat more!!
It goes against everything we've ever believed to be true. It's a contradiction, and it makes no sense on the face of things. None the less, the practice of eating more in order to weigh less really does work.
You see, it's not so much a matter of how much you're eating as what you are eating that keeps you overweight.
When we restrict food, a number of things happen:
- Hunger hormones increase, causing you to feel an uncontrollable urge to eat.
- Your metabolism slows down.
- You also restrict the amount of energy you have, leading you to feel tired and unable to exercise.
- You also restrict the nutrients you consume, leading to poor health.
- You experience the boomerang effect. When the "Diet" is over and you go back to eating normally, our body hordes reserves to prepare for the next "Famine".
The fact is that DIETS DON'T WORK.
So, what does work?
Eating a whole foods, plant based diet works.
This is the kind of lifestyle that:
- Allows you to eat to as much as your heart desires while fat just melts away (think big, beautiful bowls of fruit, vegetables, rice and potatoes)
- Provides the maximum amount of nutrition for the minimum number of calories
- Prevents and even reverse disease
- Keeps your hunger hormones happy
- Increases your metabolism
- Makes use of dietary thermogenesis
- And makes a difference for the planet and animals.
You Mean I Have to Give Up Cheese?
That's all fine and good I hear you thinking, but I could never eat that way.
- If you’re currently eating a Standard Aoteoroa Diet or
Standard American Diet or whatever (they’re all essentially the same) then the
idea of a whole food, plant-based diet may seem like a really big ask
and pretty scary to contemplate. I mean what would you even eat? Are you going
to be stuck with salads and tofu? It just seems so different to what you know.
might have tried losing weight so many times before and failed and be feeling
hesitant that you might fail again. Maybe a bit stuck in negative thinking
around your weight, or maybe even you’ve been overweight for so long that your
weight has become part of who you are and so who would you be without that
Well, that's where this program comes in.
The Eat More to Weigh Less program can help you to implement the changes you need to make, to get the results you want with ease and grace.
Here are just a few of the issues this program addresses:
- Why willpower does not work for anyone for changing any habit and won’t help you; and also what works better
- Why portion control can’t and won’t work – it doesn’t work for me either!
- Simple scheduling tips that will help you to find time to do everything you want to do, including health promoting habits, without chaos and stress.
- How to identify self-destructive thoughts and change them so you can succeed not only in losing weight but in other areas of your life too
- How to enjoy eating again without guilt and fear
- How to get others to help you instead of undermining you
- How to stay motivated after the “newness” wears off
- How to make health improvement and weight loss fun and easy
- Delicious, mouth watering recipes that will keep you from suffering while you regain your health
If you’ve been struggling to lose weight and are doubting your ability to lose weight or the effectiveness of this approach to weight loss, I’d first like to share with you some of the results other people have gotten using this approach.
My name is Cath King and I'm The Plant based Nutritionist at Seeking Health.
Although you wouldn’t think to look at me now, I’ve always had a tendency to carry extra weight. My whole family has. And for years I tried to keep on top of it with eating less and exercise. I tried diets and cleanses. Which would work for a while, but then would leave me ravenous, facing cravings that seemed to just get worse. After I turned 35, and life was busy with work and family, I found even my “fat clothes” fitting way too tight. I knew diets didn’t work. But what else was there? I was frustrated, discouraged and felt quite hopeless of finding a solution. So I just stopped trying.
As many of you already know, my Dad died when I was in my mid-30s of prostate cancer and I’ve had my own health challenges. So instead of trying to lose weight, I focused on researching what was the healthiest diet and lifestyle. And once I found the healthiest and most natural diet for humans, I also solved my problem with weight. I now eat as much as I want. I’m never hungry. I absolutely love my food. I have abundant energy, I have perfect health all the time and I easily maintain a healthy weight and slim figure. I love being able to wear anything I want. I can even borrow my daughter’s clothes.
Other People's Results
Melissa said, “I have always been conscious about health. However, I have come to realize that unless we have support, we will never truly be healthy in this day of fast-food and temptations. With Cath's guidance, I have lost 16 kg, now have more energy and feel fantastic!!”
Gloria said, “Loads of new ideas in my head, and some old ones still kicking about. I've lost 2 stone (13kg) since July 1st. I would wholeheartedly recommend a plant-based diet to anybody and to everybody. I would like to think anyone could do as well as me. I am also exercising almost every day and my bowel motions have improved to 3/day! Totally stoked.”
Sandra said, “I have lost 16kgs lost in four months, the easiest weight I have ever lost, the new eating style is now second nature and I have energy to burn. Love the food and recipes on Cath’s program I have lost weight with this program & believe me I have tried them all.”
For just $97
The Eat More to Weigh Less Program
So how does it all work?
This is the most comprehensive weight loss system available. It is a 12 week program that allows you to take baby steps towards all the changes you need to make instead of trying to make them all at once. And that’s important because this is what makes those changes so sustainable and easy to make.
Every fortnightly module has a webinar that will walk you through the changes for the next two weeks. In each module you will also get four lessons that go into detail about the why and how of the changes you're making. The modules and lessons are in the form of ebooks, audio, videos or
powerpoints or a combination of them.
This 12 week program includes:
- The principles of sustainable weight loss and how to gradually transition from where you are now
- The basics—an overview of your food plan, exercise plan and the habits that will ensure your long-term success
- How to bridge the Willpower Gap so you can stay on track day after day, week after week
- Social eating— with your family and
friends (it works whether they’re on board or not)
- How to navigate restaurants, holidays, travel, and special
- GOAL WEIGHT—What it is, how to get there, how to stay there
- How to Balance Your Hormones to Master Your Weight -